The List Clinton It was created through an executive order of President Bill Clinton's administration in the year 1995. Currently, This list consists of more than 400 pages including banks are among those that, soccer teams, drug stores (pharmacies), restaurants, foundations and container vessels.
Many critics point out that the entry to the Clinton list is arbitrary and capricious, already there is no due process and that it is the person on this list who must prove that its activities are not illegal.
Consequences of being on the Clinton list
- Facing up 30 years in prison
- Fines exceeding USD 5 million for individuals, and up to USD 10 million for legal persons
- Business capital seized and frozen in the U.S.
- Exclusion – “Commercial death”
- In Colombia there are more than 1000 people and 800 the Clinton list companies
If you want to know if a person or company name appears on the Clinton list, our lawyers are ready to assist you.
To perform the query, fill out the form below. If you wish to contact our team of lawyers via telephone, You may contact the 24 hours numbers: (1)336-8661 and to the 310-6898997. You can also visit our Facebook page or our Twitter profile.